Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Come by to say hi, and DONATE to the Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana TODAY. Every amount counts. Thanks!

 






Hello, Friends!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well, the day is here! I am very excited.

Today is Kentucky Gives Day. This event is once a year, and benefits our council! All of the council. I and others are helping with it.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Can you donate - even just a little?

It will make such a great difference, helping the girls of our council, our programs, and also camp maintenance.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I have a page this year, and so do some of your Girl Scout friends. Also, our council has one at its FB page too. Donate to one, or all.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Come visit! I talk there about my Girl Scout journey and why I am donating and helping today, too.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Oh! And THANK YOU ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. No ads, please. Thanks!