Sunday, October 23, 2016

Warren County Meeting this Tuesday for NEW leaders and co-leaders in Girl Scouts - a note from Tracey

Dear all,

Sorry if some of you got a BGAMUG Computer Club invitation. Sorry about that! I deleted it. I really don't know how I glitched that one up, but must have. It's another group I help with.

Here is some important Girl Scout News for the Warren County Service Unit leaders and co-leaders:

For new leaders and co-leaders in Warren County, our Service Unit Manager Tracey has another meeting that is MUCH more important.

If you are on her email list, you will have probably gotten it yesterday, with an update today.

Tracey's email is:  sum.warren.ky@gmail.com.




Hello,
If you are a NEW leader or co-leader then you will need to have the in-person training "Network Like a Girl Scout." 

If you have already taken this training, that is great!
 
If not, I have scheduled one for Tuesday 10/25/16 at 5:30pm at the Kirby branch of the library.
<5:30 - 6:30>
Please be sure to let me know if you do plan to attend this training so that I can be sure to have enough supplies.
Remember - you should not have any troop meetings before having this training.
If I do not hear from anyone, then I will not be there.  I need to know if anyone does plan to attend.
Thank you,

Tracey





You can contact her at sum.warren.ky@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. No ads, please. Thanks!